Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Second hand REF's  (Read 3305 times)

Offline Stnmtz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 :help: :help: OK i think we need to take up a collection so get the regular NFL REF's off strike.  I dont know about any of you but i am sick of the HORSE  :censored: calls ...... or lack of.  I mean  :censored: these  :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: REF's I dont know if any one watched the packer game last night.... and yes they lost but  :censored:  :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:.  Dont know if i want to keep watching with the calls being made  :banghead: :bonk: :banghead: :bonk: :banghead: :bonk: :banghead: :bonk: :banghead: :bonk:
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
 the replacement refs stepped in to fill a roll that was abandoned,  BS.. let those striking F'rs apply for unemployement and try to find a new career that would pay anywhere near what they were making... in the mena time build in some fail safes or high some college refs.. heck have a draft... to ensure the games are called correctly while the new refs get up to speed.. don't give in and be bullied by the quiters that walked away
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Stnmtz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
OK i can agree with that but they need to figure something out.  I could go for a Ref draft .... and maybe a fantasy Ref team???
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Stnmtz you should send a resume in to the nfl. Pay is pretty good and you will see different cities.

Also 3 of last nights refs were pac10 refs that were fire for incompatance, and it showed.  Something will get done soon because vegas had some big loosers last night.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
i personally beleive that the old refs would of made that very same call... yes jennings did have that interception, but that was a tough call either way. the play should of been flagged when golden tate pushhed sam sheilds to the ground offensive pass interference. BUT the very first thing you are told to do when a ball is up for grabs in the end zone is to knock it to the ground. had he done that...game over...also the "all mighty powerful" packers shouldnt of even let the seahawks that close in the first place.

these refs catch so much scrutiny because everyone is watching every move they make. if you watched the old refs the same way, they make the same exact bonehead calls..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i want to point out something thats VERY WRONG with the info in this thread. the real refs ARE NOT on strike...................they where LOCKED OUT by god goodell. theres a major difference. goodell told them the NFL WAS GOING TO FREEZE THERE PAY AND TAKE AWAY THERE PENSION and if they didnt like it.............. then he locked them out. there was no negotations.

then again the call could of been retrobution for gov walkers antics!. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/26/12, 09:04:21 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
so what your saying is they could be working making around 200k if they wanted too?
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
no........there locked out........which means they are willing to work but there dipstick boss, goddell wont let them. they even offered to work during the negotiation process but goodell refused.

a strike is when employees refused to render the skills and services. quite different.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 i cant see why goodell isnt hit with  an NLRB charge for not bargaining in good faith??????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
lets be honest.. calling a bunch of "pro" athletes/refs a union is kinda BS anyways. you can't compare these guys to any real union of skilled workers (please note by skilled workers I do not mean to include government employees)

Offline Stnmtz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
i personally beleive that the old refs would of made that very same call... yes jennings did have that interception, but that was a tough call either way. the play should of been flagged when golden tate pushhed sam sheilds to the ground offensive pass interference. BUT the very first thing you are told to do when a ball is up for grabs in the end zone is to knock it to the ground. had he done that...game over...also the "all mighty powerful" packers shouldnt of even let the seahawks that close in the first place.

these refs catch so much scrutiny because everyone is watching every move they make. if you watched the old refs the same way, they make the same exact bonehead calls..

If the defencive pass interference call a few plays before that would have been called right as offensive interference they would have never been that close so......

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Greenbay lost it's all good :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
not really.. now we have to listen to the green bay fans for the next 20 years talk about how rogers down word turn was all caused by bad refs

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
I am really glad that I do not give a damn about guys sitting out on a part time job that pays 150,000 annually. If a team is so wonderful then a blown call in the waining seconds should not at all matter. I wish it would all go away and save the taxpayer dollars they could use on a fishing trip.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds as ifthe real refs will be in action TONITE Already!!!!!!!!!!!  :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :rocker;

Offline Stnmtz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman