Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: welding/welder needed  (Read 1918 times)

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
have a plan for a trail "groomer" drag type device.. have the all the steel just need some welding done on it.  i have 4x4 L channel 1/4" would like to have welded into a 4x4 / 4x5 box.. with a X on one side and rows of straight L on the other side (spaced to hold cinder block weights)... i'm in north branch, would deliver..  I could precut the steel so you just have to weld it.

how much would you charge me? or maybe we can barter? let me know.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline nontypicalhunter

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Shoot me a PM. I'm about 10 miles north of you and can weld and I do have a welder.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Same here.  I can do the cutting and welding Beeker yet you would need to drive to Rogers.  Let me know.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i can weld too!!!!!!! ofcourse i'd need to charge union scale!!!!!! :whistling: :whistling: ;D ;D

i am up in stearns county..cold spring. just just kidding on the fee!!!!!!  BEER  always works too!!!! i do wire feed dont have a tig welder!!! :banghead: :banghead:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks. guys. i'll lay it out this weekend and post a pic or two... appreciate it
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline spear foot 1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I know a guy with a portable mounted on a pickup that could come right to your place.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
ok.. maybe it'll be 2 weeks now that the iron is under snow again...