Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Iceman  (Read 2456 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Just wondering if you still have traps out? How did things go at the winter meet, I never did make it?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Griz winter meet went great looked for yea there  but never seen yea..
furs are on the way to canada won't know how they did till after the sale.

traps are all piucked up now still have a few snares out around 10 or so..

not much happening with the lack of snow..
it's hard to find a fox track in the hard or no snow around here..

but we'l keep trying..
« Last Edit: January 01/19/07, 03:46:14 AM by iceman »
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my traps pulled for a bit here as well, to get a few thing done but I have got a big rat slough to hit yet.

Other than that I'll get out calling some and a couple beaver that need to be gone.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
hows the calling paning out for you ?

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Lousy. A buddy was going to call me tween 7-8 last night to go out. Sat around til 9 waiting for a call from him. Never got one >:( I think his GF got back from cancun a day early.
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
LMAO ....

sorry to hear that..been there done that..