Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 7th Annual Trout Day  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Renneberg

• Minnow
The 7th Trout Day will be held in beautiful Forestville Mystery Cave State Park in SE MN on May 5th 2007.

Each year we have been blessed with folk volunteering for the day. Once again I am looking for those who can help out.

Would like either spin fishing or fly fishing people to help. If you have been at Trout Day in the past you maybe you can return as a volunteer?

What takes place at Trout Day?

Simple; fishing, comraderie, stream fishing instruction, out of doors networking and plain old being outside in a beautiful setting. Of course I give away a bunch of stuff each year as well. Each year I have a guest speaker as well.

Cost? FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Only cost is the daily at the State Park office. Good news there. State parks are lowering their dailys.

If you have questions, would like to volunteer or donate to Trout Day you can reach me at troutday07@netzero.com