Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: One to look for  (Read 3531 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This picture was taken after gun season.  I don't know of anyone seeing him during muzzleloader.  I just may have to see if I can find him with my bow.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Wow.  He has a huge body with head gear to match.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
that's a big boy......think you should let him pass on his genetics for one more year!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!! ;) ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :whistling: :whistling:
« Last Edit: December 12/17/15, 08:22:37 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 Good Luck EH! I think the area deer are feeling more secure since firearms season. We've seen 6 today in daylight bout 9AM, 2 days ago seen 2 around noon. Its like this every year,they dissappear for weeks then seem to show.These were jittery a car passed and they took off then stopped 100-150 yds away in heavy brush,Then sped to a wooded area.Watched em for 15 minutes or so,then they were gone!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I know his head gear is impressive and all, but, did anyone notice he appears to have only three legs?  Or is this like seeing a big busted blond in a tight revealing shirt but not noticing she only has one shoe on? 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
guess I didn't notice but see that now. musta been to busy lookin at dat nice rack!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!