Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Sunglasses  (Read 816 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now that my eyes are going to be in good shape I need a new pair of sunglasses.  My old ones were amber lens with bifocals so I could see to tie jigs.  Loved them. Was thinking Costas but checking them all out.  I want amber lens again with the bifocals.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd like to find a pair of gradient tint polarized sunglasses with bifocal magnifiers on the bottom and straight lens on the top.  I want less tint on the bottom so that as the sun sets, you can keep wearing the polarized lenses to see into the water, but still be able to do up-close work of retying lures.

Lemme know if you run across anything like that.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Will do Steve.  Maui Jims are almost double the price of Costas.  That surprised me. I thought they would all be about the same.  Haven't read the details about them yet.  I could not get these before cuz of my previous prescription.  Now I can get them so looking forward to it.