Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What happened to the "podcast" option?  (Read 2243 times)

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
It was realy helpfull to see what was going on. I hope it comes back! If not I'll deal with it, but it was nice to see what was happening recently.
Thanks,
            ~ Greg
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Not sure what your saying Greg??? The podcast button on the main page has never been active.

Are you thinking of a different option?

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to be able to click on  "podcasts" just under 'gallery" on the left of the screen and it would tell me the last 10 most recent posts on the forums. It ws great and i feel lost without it. ~ Greg
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I used to be able to click on  "podcasts" just under 'gallery" on the left of the screen and it would tell me the last 10 most recent posts on the forums. It ws great and i feel lost without it. ~ Greg

Try clicking on "Home" and see what happens....

Let me know.

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
I see I see. It is the bottom of the home page that I was looking for! That is what used to come up for me when I clicked "podcasts' Thanks a bunch! ~ Greg