Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: We are giving away another membership to Gametraxx!!  (Read 7834 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
How about a new contest, with another great prize?

This contest is open to any member of MNO.  So, the contest is really quite simple, Post a message in this thread to be entered into the drawing.

What is GameTraxx you might be asking? 

GameTraxx is a revolutionary, personal, web-based journal that stores every detail of your hunting and fishing trips. What makes GameTraxx unique is that we gather and store most of the details for you. You simply enter your activity, date, time, and location, and GameTraxx does the rest. GameTraxx keeps up with details like temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and lunar phase, and at the click of a button, it will graphically display your details for you. Imagine having the tools at your fingertips to compare detailed data from your past outings in order to help you develop trends for what is successful or unsuccessful. Next, throw in the fact that GameTraxx gives you access to community data from our completely anonymous, nationwide database for your review and comparison. Planning an outing in another county or state? Just log on with your personal GameTraxx ID, and you can start planning your trip based on already observed game tendencies. Finally, imagine using the knowledge provided by GameTraxx to become a better hunter or fisherman. Success is in the details, and at GameTraxx, that's what we deliver.

Visit their site http://www.gametraxx.com/

The contest begins tonight and will end on Jan 31st at midnight.  To get credit for your new member referral, the new member must come back to this forum MNO Contests and Giveaways and post a message stating they were referred to MNO by your name (username on this site).  Then, one entry will be put in the drawing for you, and one entry will be put in the drawing for the new member.

Here is what one of our members had to say about GameTraxx:

Quote from Titleist_03:

I've had a few days to play around with gametraxx and have been really impressed. I have a journal of all my hunts over the last 3 years, so I've had a lot of data to process and enter.
Up until now, I've separated all my data by myself in Microsoft excel and came up with my own graphs. This required having temp, moon phase, barometer, wind speed, etc. and entered and kept track of by myself. Gametraxx does all that for you. It's amazing. Unfortunately the all that info is only available over the last few months. Ssfr2006 said they are working on getting past years conditions incorporated. When that happens, this program will be even better. Something else I wondered about was camera pictures. Again, he said that something was in the works for that as well.
For just getting started, this program is amazing. A hunter can really get a feel for trends in movement and sightings compared to conditions and moon phases.?  I'll have more to say in the coming weeks and months. Just wanted to let everyone know my first thoughts.

If you are a guest and would like to join in the contest, become a new member and post a message in this thread.

Now get out there and tell some people to check out MNO.  Good luck to everyone!

« Last Edit: April 04/20/07, 07:25:05 PM by Spinach »

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
If you are getting together with family and friends this holiday season, tell them about this MNO site.  Better yet, sit down with them at the computer and help them to get signed up.  Show them the benefits of the site, give them a tour and help them navigate around. 

*Don't forget to have them post a message in this forum so that you get credit for the referral!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
The odds are looking pretty good hear ;D

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Ok....Lets just do this one like the other one. Next week we will do a drawing for the Free Gametraxx membership.

To get into that drawing all you have to do is post is this thread.

That simple.  ;)

Offline BigDog

• Outdoorsman

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Rules have been change, just post a message in this forum to be entered into the drawing!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ??? HOVES, PAWS FINS OR FEATHERS TRAXX WILL TRACK THEM ALL. ;D  ;)
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline Mr Harry

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: January 01/11/07, 08:15:13 AM by ScottPugh »

Offline blazer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.  -B. Franklin

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Who else would like to join in this contest?
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Russ-Judy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Don't forget to post a message in this thread to get entered into the drawing for Gametraxx!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Bigbuckhunter

• Outdoorsman
This looks like really cool products.  Put me in the drawing!

Offline tomcat

• Outdoorsman

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
Who ever wins this prize will love what they get. I have been fooling around with the hunting part for a few weeks now and absolutely LOVE IT!!!  I can't wait till they come out with the fishing product.  Jason and his Crew have done a great job on this product.  Anyone into the outdors is going to love this product.
« Last Edit: April 04/20/07, 07:26:44 PM by Spinach »

Offline redneck rambo

• Outdoorsman
Sounds really cool , too bad it can't can't go back in time and recover all those old memories, I guess those are for the hunting or Ice shack over a few beers or cocktails..   I wonder if it has filter so that it can embelish for you? :laugh:
That's gonna leave a mark!

Offline Bruno24

• Outdoorsman

Offline ssfr2006

• Outdoorsman
Hello,

This is Jason Jacob, President of GameTraxx, Inc.  I would like to invite you to take the guided tour and read our testimonials.  This will really give you a quick glimpse of what we are all about.  We have had a very exciting 2006 and we are really looking forward to an awesome 2007...why...here's why:

We are adding to this powerful tool...FISHING. 

We will take this tool and support fishing logs in the same manner.   You will be able to start tracking and reviewing your fishing experience versus weather patterns, water temp, clarity, lure, etc...it will be incredible information for us fisherman!!  It will then be the One stop shop for us outdoorsmen and women!

Fishing will be up and running By Feb...STAY TUNED...it will be awesome!!

Thanks and good luck!!!

JJ

Offline Brandon_Collins

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I got a member to sign up does that mean my name gets entered ;D

Brandon
MNO Preffered Sponsors
http://jrstackle.com
http://marcumtech.com Fishing electronics

Offline bowhunter73

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Cedar, MN Member #113
you can put my name in the hat !

Along with a thanks to Gamatraxx for another chance to win a great prize on MNO.
Are you a hunter or do you just kill things? Respect the wildlife!

Offline TK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Andover, MN

Offline Big_D

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Sure, i'll throw my name into the hat.....although I am not familiar with Gametrax...care to fill me in on the details?

D
"If it ain't freezin', it ain't fishin'"

Offline ScottMN

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Counting today, there are only 10 days left to get entered into this contest.  Don't miss out on this awesome product.  Post a message in this thread to enter in this drawing!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Ice_Hole

• Outdoorsman

Offline huntperch

I'm in , I guess I better work on my memory?

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
This contest is over and has been locked.

Thankyou to everyone who participated and a special thankyou to Gametraxx for donating the memberships.
« Last Edit: April 04/20/07, 07:30:55 PM by Spinach »
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"