Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: All packed & ready to go  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I went through all of my tackle bags tonight and checked all the rods and line. Everything is all set, all I have to do is load the Suburban on Thursday night and head North to Leech lake.

I even had a chance to organize my tackle bags and made a small list of things I was running low on, then i made a run to Gander Mountain and restocked, I came out with a package of colored Gamakatsu hooks, 4 packs of Lindy no snag sinkers, swivels, snaphooks, another JR's lighted bobber, a kit of Crappie tubes and a few other small things.

I'm ready to go now, did i say that yet? Is it Thursday yet???

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
LOL Spinach, nothing better than being prepared for a great opener!! ::fishing::
Best of luck to you!!  GirlGuide aka Renee

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Funny you just put this up. I am so excited for the season to kick off I can barely type. Been working so much and dealing with other things I haven't had time to think about it but as I sit here and make some final plans for the weekend I am starting to go nuts! I will only be able to head up to the lake for Friday night and half the day Saturday but will be back soon :rock:

::fishing::