Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MY OPENER STORY  (Read 1511 times)

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 Ok  it wasmyvery first opener. we left at 7 amto go tothe "spot" . we found several others there so we moved down a bit to another spot that had not been fished by either me or my other buddy's . anyway about an hour into it  and several  keeper sunnies  and one nice crappie  i catch a fish of a life time here in minnesota . it was a 5 and 1/2 pound largemouth bass . what a fight it was a catch and release . besides another two weks for opener . what a morning !!  we fished for two and a half hours  ,  watched two very nice northern pike get caught . saw many keeper eyes . (i did not catch one)  but was awsometo be out on such a great morning  i hope everyone else had a safe and great opener . 

p.s i hear the eyes are hitting real well  in hastings  on the ole miss  on crawlers .  and they are tahing very nice crappie from the shoreline on prior .  worms will do the trick. 

peace   aleck  aka holdemtwice
member  # 569

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
cool .... got any pics to share ?  :ROTFLMAO: yeah i heard the eyes are bitin good down hasting way also

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 NO PICKS   
member  # 569