Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Open Water S. MN  (Read 3419 times)

Offline perch destroyer

• Outdoorsman
With all the wind and rain, the lakes are open in the southern part of the state.
 The ice has been bad all month, just took this wind to break it up.
 Haven`t fished for over a month now, having withdrawal pains especially after reading the posts about the good crappie action up Nort.
Behold The Fisherman. He riseth up early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations!
 He goeth forth full of hope, and when the day is spent--- He returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not in him!

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
hey destroyer, did you ever come upon those pictures of that monster crappie? or has there been any articles written on it yet?
i would love to get the scoop on it here.
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline perch destroyer

• Outdoorsman
I was there on the lake the day he caught it, but had left about an hour before, so didn`t see it myself.
 My co-worker knows his name so I`ll give him a call. I did talk to him for awhile the day he caught it, so maybe he`ll remember me. I had fished the exact  same spot the week before.
 Where there is one, could be more. What do you think?

Behold The Fisherman. He riseth up early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations!
 He goeth forth full of hope, and when the day is spent--- He returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not in him!

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
put it this way, i know where i'd be on a saturday with the day off ;)
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!