Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bald Eagle Lake  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Well me, Hockey #12, and Lil Grute Dudette got out for some fishnig today.  Bald Eagle was PACKED!!!!  Got a visit from our local DNR officers whom gave the kids a Panda Award (free DQ treat) for wearing their life jackets.  I on the other hand got a warning for no throwable on board.   ::banghead::  What was I  thinking??   ::hittingself::  At least its just a warning; I'll get one before going out again.  Still having electrical problems so I had to pull start the motor each time.  It would start up but when you're  batteling wind, you sure don't want to rely on the rope.

Lil Grute Dudette kicked our butts with 3 perch landed  ::fishing:: ::fishing::   ::fishing:: Followed up by yours truly with 2 tiny perch ::fishing::  ::fishing:: then Hockey #12 got one sunny  ::fishing:: -- it was all speckled on his fins -- yuck.

My work schedule is going to 7 12 hr days a week for a while so it will be a while before I wet a line again.  Hopefully not too long.

Grute Man   ::dancinred::
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
grute other than the warning sounds like you had a good time thanks for sharing the story  hope you get out soon .....icebanger

Offline GOGETTER

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
gruder!!!   :taz: you get everything!  You are living the American Dream dude!! enjoy that time with the young-uns!
GENO