Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Would like to welcome MnArch !!!!!!  (Read 4570 times)

Offline awb500magman

• Outdoorsman
Welcome Matt and Barry

I have know Matt and Barry for over 6 years now and they are realy decent guys to deal with and both of them are what I would cosider part of the top shooters in this state They both have LOTS of Knowledg in Archery and I know thay can awser just about anything when it comes to Archery. I have leard ALOT through the years from these 2 and Know they are a awsome addition to MNO...

Latter Adam B

Offline MnArch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Minnesota Archery
We appreciate the props, Adam! And we are thankful for the opportunity to help spread the word on such a great site!!! You know that we really love archery, and that's what eventually led us to the biz. We take great joy in introducing new people to archery, and helping anyone at anytime with questions, issues, tips, etc. Not sayin' we know it all, because there always seems to be a next level to reach or something new to learn. That's the cool thing about shooting arrows. Nobody's perfect and there's always goals to strive for.

Barry
« Last Edit: August 08/28/07, 09:32:30 AM by MnArch »
You're welcome at
Minnesota Archery
Litchfield,MN
(320) 693-2061

Offline BearGuide

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Castle Creek Outfitters - Northern MN Bear Guide
    • www.Castle-Creek-Outfitters.com