Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: any good backstop ideas  (Read 4679 times)

Offline GOLDTIP

• Outdoorsman
  • My first Wisconsin deer October 2008
does anyone know of any good (cheap) ideas for a backstop with easy arrow removal   my buddy gave me 1 idea that seems to work good for him  it is just a wood frame on the bottom built from 2x4's and a top frame the same size and then cuts used carpet into strips and uses a rerod on each side to sandwich it down to the desired tightness and the arrows pull easier than a block target literally u can use 2 fingers  this is the only one I know of thats good  and the only others I know of are the obvious chunk of styrofoam and buildrite sheeting which really sucks to pull arrows from.
LIFE IS ALWAYS FULL OF CHANGES  SO ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED  SO HUNT WHILE YOU CAN !!!!

Offline IceChisel

The best homemade target I have ever made is a burlap bag filled tight with sheet poly (heavy plastic drop cloths). Sew the top tight paint taget face with spray paint. NOT FOR BROADHEADS.

Offline MnArch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Minnesota Archery
Ditto that, Chisel.
You're welcome at
Minnesota Archery
Litchfield,MN
(320) 693-2061