Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Garmin GPS  (Read 1598 times)

Offline laker

• Outdoorsman
Does anyone have any experiences with the Garmin GPS units that have a built in antennae? I think its a #162 but not sure. Its a stand alone unit for in a boat. Do they work well, or are they like the lowrance built in units? I haven't heard too much good about them. the unit is a 2001 model, but never used. They are asking $175. Would you go for it?

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
That seems like a pretty good deal to me. The reviews on the 162 are all good. I'd go for it, especially if its new and never been used.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline laker

• Outdoorsman
Thanks for the advice Pat. I'll see if its still available.

Offline mnfisherguy

• Outdoorsman
  • Im into hunting, fishing, cooking, and my horse ..
I have the etrex and love it... But I would get one that suits your needs for what you want to do with it.. 
If you say or react to something when frustrated or angry it will inevitably end in distaster !!