Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: So, what did ya get?  (Read 5297 times)

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
I got a new cell phone with built in mp3 plater, two-way radios with 18 mile range and a small pack of ice fishing lures. My Son came up from the Marine base in Yuma, AZ for a visit too.  ;D
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I got half a hog and a new digital camera and a bunch of little stuff like a rubiks cube from my daughter. She had no idea they were a big fad back when I was young. :bonk: Does that mean I'm gettin old?

That camera is a tough one it's got so many functions I don't have enough memory to use them all. It does have so I can take movies with it which could be nice. It comes with a disc and I don't know if it's instuctions or if it's to be downloaded onto the confuser to open up my pics. Somebody help me out too much for an ol bear to figure out. :bonk:
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
If it didn't come with an extra memory chip I'd say to get one.  My camera can hold about 10 pictures without it.  With it I can hold about 200.  Videos really use a lot of memory and they're short with no volume so I never use that.

I had a Kodak with some disc to down load pictures to a certain file and it was tough to work with.  I just down load it to "My Pictures" with the microsoft picture scanner bla bla bla and its easy as pie.

Take a few nonsence pictures and try downloading them to get used to it.
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Wagz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
12 Degree transducer for the VEX ... Finally i can use it again

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!

That camera is a tough one it's got so many functions I don't have enough memory to use them all. It does have so I can take movies with it which could be nice. It comes with a disc and I don't know if it's instuctions or if it's to be downloaded onto the confuser to open up my pics. Somebody help me out too much for an ol bear to figure out. :bonk:
Did you try reading the directions?  :banghead:
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
The best present that I got was a membership to the Minnesota Zoo. My daughter LOVES animals and the dolphins!!!! Now we can go all the time for free! ;D ;D ;D

That is seriously one of the best presents that I have ever got!!

;D

Offline A-Rod

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Santa found a butt load of PS 1 games on Craigslist.  He gave them to my son but we all know they were 'for the family' ;).  Other than that I got a pretty serious case of gut-rott from all of the beer and cheese.  Thanks for nothin honey!

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman

Did you try reading the directions?  :banghead:

Thats alot of reading!!! I'll let my daughter figure it out.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline CampYJewel

• Master Outdoorsman
Griz you sound just like my dad!!!  Here girls figure this out and then let me know!!!  Be careful if they are smart like us we help him loose the instruction book then he gets fed up and just gives it to us!!!!  Works every time ;D

I think Santa was thinking us girls (I have three sisters) needed some help in the tool depo.  We all got jumper cables, tool bags and flash lights!!!!  Wait maybe dad is playing the trick back on us!!!

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
i got the new dual beam ducer for the vex :party1:and a new 8" bit for the auger  :dancinred: and a bunch of happy smiles from my kids !!!!

good christmas

Offline Robbo17

• Outdoorsman
I got a new tackle box for musky lures and yes it came fully stocked with new musky lures.  Glad I have a brother that owns a musky lure company
Also got a new Vexilar Ice Fishing Suit.

It was a good christmas

Robbo

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
I got a new tackle box for musky lures and yes it came fully stocked with new musky lures.  Glad I have a brother that owns a musky lure company
Also got a new Vexilar Ice Fishing Suit.

It was a good christmas

Robbo

need another brother in the family  ;D

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
the family got a Wii... as far as hunting fishing stuff... not too much, a bit of tackle...  but I have pretty much everything I need.  we are going to florida for 8 days in January though... so not too bad.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy