Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Any dart players?  (Read 4099 times)

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I was just wondering if anyone plays darts? If so will any of you be attending the state tournament in Rochester? If so let me know, i'll be there throwing darts and having cocktails!  :toast: :drinking: :tequila;
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club

I used to throw B league in Owatonna and we went to the State Tourney in Roch every year. I haven't thrown in league for 4-5 years now i guess. We did pretty good over there the last couple of years that we did shoot though; I think we took 2nd in our bracket our last year of playing. It is always a fun time in Roch...lots of great friends and plenty of things going on to keep entertained between matches. 

:party3:    :happy1:
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Big_D

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I through a dart through a buddies foot in college..wanna party???

:rocker;
"If it ain't freezin', it ain't fishin'"

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yeah this year should be cool, State and the DNR tourney are both there. Big D were you playing lawn darts? :toast:
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882