Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: hello everybody  (Read 4107 times)

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I Married my new wife last Aug. 11th 2007 @ wausota resort off dock @ Round lake in Squaw lake,Mn. i have daugther n Son 12 n 11yrs old. My wife Randi have 3 girls 16 n 14 n 11 yrs old... we love fishing n ice fishing n Hunting anything,,,,
I'm forwarding we will moving up north @ Park Rapids in spring to work New Resorts with my Cousin Tom... we re looking Resort soon... I ll report how fishing bite goes ? and we will let u know where we Buy resort @??? hopefully soon by April 2008...
i love fishing Walleyes n SM n LG mouth Bass and Panfish also Monster Muskie...
keep in touch in the futures...  take care have a good Brrrr day!!!
Yesterday went Mazaska lake in Faribault got 12lbs northern released on wax worm for panfish  i always catch big bass and northern with wax worm so i caught alots sunfish love it... in Faribault's Lakes area there very hottest bite crappies right now enjoy to there anytime... bye!
Daniel Rud

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome to MNO letgofishing!, look forward
to your reports.

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
welcome to the mno family .. :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Welcome to MNO glad you found us!!
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882