Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: lake Iwanttobethere  (Read 3870 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Lake Iwanttobethere is happy to extend it's shores to now include mnoutdoorsman. It might just be that the water level rose with all the fall rain but looking forward to being here. I am Bobby Bass and I am the caretaker of the lake and story teller for some of it's residents. I hope some of the other residents will follow my trail and we will of course look to share stories about huntin fishing and just real daily life. So smoke em if ya got them .. From Lake Iwanttobethere   
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey Bobby! Always a good read no matter where we catch up with you. After I get the chorse done tonight, I'll have to snowshoe along the fenceline down to the shore and across the bay for a visit. Could take the wheeler but Mrs. Cheviot thinks I need the exercise. I mean, who does she think does all the chorse? Oh well... I'll bring along some of my homemade gin. It's well aged; from last year's Christmas tree. Maybe take the rifle in case there are any possums. Could fry up some backstraps when I get there if that's the case.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)