Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: How do you create an album  (Read 7216 times)

Offline shakey legs 2

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Wow!  congratulations on your site.  I would like to create/send in some pictures for an album but I am a novice at doing it.  I have pictures stores on my computer but am not sure how to transfer them.  Any help would be appreciated.
I fish not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant - and not nearly as much fun.? Robert Traver "Anatomy of a Fisherman"

Offline shakey legs 2

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hi Mayfly,

I tried your suggestion and I get the following response:  there is no album where you are allowed to upload a file
I fish not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant - and not nearly as much fun.? Robert Traver "Anatomy of a Fisherman"

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I'm at school and can't look into it now...can someone else? Spinach? If not I can do it tonight after 5.

Sorry about that...we'll figure it out though.

Offline test

Try this....above the error it has some options....try to create an album. It is right above the error actually connected to the error box.

Mayfly

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Step 1: Go into gallery
Step 2: Click on upload file (top of page)
Step 3: Click on Browse
Step 4: Select your photo from your computer
Step 5: Select Album from dropdown menu (3 to choose from)
Step 6: Hit continue and message should appear as transfer was successful.

« Last Edit: March 03/13/06, 01:11:34 PM by Spinach »
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline shakey legs 2

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Thanks Spinach.  I hate to keep bothering you and Mayfly but when I go into the gallery, there isn't an Admin or user mode for me to click on.

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
It will work now.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Thanks Spinach.? I hate to keep bothering you and Mayfly but when I go into the gallery, there isn't an Admin or user mode for me to click on.

It is never a bother...we want to help and make this site as user friendly as possible. Problems? Let us know, anything.
« Last Edit: March 03/13/06, 03:49:26 PM by big_fish_guy »

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
If I build an album will the pictures be cycled through the member photos area on the home page or is that a seperate deal?
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
No those pictures are not related to the photo gallery at all.  If you have some pitcures you want to see in that rotation send them to me.

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Thanks Ryan. Are you looking for any pics?
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
We are always looking for pictures.