Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Guests- Please read  (Read 7718 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Welcome to Minnesota Outdoorsman.

Please take a second and register on the site, it does only take a second, all you have to do is pick a unique user name and password to register. There is no fee, we do not give your personal information or email address to anyone, you can remain strictly anonymous.

Once a month we will send every member an exclusive news letter (via email) recapping any planned events, Tournaments or other interesting news.

Once you are a registered member of these forums, you will be able to participate in sharing stories, pictures, current events and fishing or hunting reports. You will also have a chance at winning some great prizes in our random giveaways. As a guest you are missing out on these great opportunities and more!

So,? please go to the home page and register for your free account today!

« Last Edit: September 09/29/07, 05:55:37 AM by Mayfly »
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Come on in. Everyones welcome.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Dr.Bob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yes this is getting better everyday.  Every time I log on there are a bunch of people on.  There is always fresh stuff to see each time I am here.

Come on in, It's a BLAST ;D.

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree, it's really quite simple to register and the information one can get on this site is PRICELESS!? Not to mention the great group of guys (and gals) that share info!? That is afterall how this site can only get better-to add your 2 cents!
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
How about a few new members today. ;D Lets all try and make our guests feel welcomed. ;D

Register today and be a part of the MNO family.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
PLEASE NOTE:

When and if you register know that any personal information is only for the purpose of registration. You email addresses and any other personal information remains confidential!!!!!!

I know with all the spam and cons out there some may worry. Please rest assured that this info is kept confidential and only used for registration purposes here on Mn Outdoorsman!!

Thanks and Welcome Aboard!

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
Guests!!! If you like what you see, please signup. 
It's completely free and like earlier posts stated, we will not spam or give your information out.

Signing up now will make you eligible for some great prizes we'll be giving away soon.
You'll regret not registering, and missing out on these great giveaways.

Don't be a lurker, contribute! Make us better!
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Fishahollik

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
If you register, it will come......

C'mon, whada ya say? might as well sign up and join in on the fun. Jokes, comments, add a tip or two, maybe even help somone out with some advice. You'll probably even make a new freind or twenty.
"When asked what man has done in his life, I can say,' I was in the United States Navy'" JFK

I am member #297

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
PLEASE NOTE:

When and if you register know that any personal information is only for the purpose of registration. You email addresses and any other personal information remains confidential!!!!!!

I know with all the spam and cons out there some may worry. Please rest assured that this info is kept confidential and only used for registration purposes here on Mn Outdoorsman!!

Thanks and Welcome Aboard!

::welcome::

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
There is a fine line between catching fish and standing on the shore looking like a fool.
Register...
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline lajulia28

:oops1:  HI EVERYBODY,
IM VERY NEW TO THIS SO ANY HELP IS WELCOME,THANK YOU, JULIE. :party1:
JULIE SIMONSEN

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
you know theres replys you want to leave on here , so click your back button to the home page and register ! you wont regret it  :rocker; 
were all family here  ::welcome::