Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Trading boxes  (Read 6090 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is something that could be interesting.

I would be willing to trade boxes with people. I will set my limit at three.

Some rules would apply
#1 there would be a limit of 10 items per box e.g. a handfull of shot shells would count as one item. With a minimun of seven items.
#2 no turds or manure
#3 It must be objects or things from your lifestyle or area. You can spend as much or little as you want or nothing. some old tool, tree bark, fishing lure, shells what ever as long as its your lifestyle or area.
#4 sender pays shipping
#5 After recieving your box of goodies you must take a photo of the items and post it here. (if you have a problem with posting photoes but are interested let me know and we could work it out.)

The first three to reply here, are the ones I will trade with. We can excange addresses via PM's. After my three are used up others feel free to exchange amoungst each other.
« Last Edit: June 06/04/06, 03:44:33 AM by GRIZ »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
WHAT??  I can't believe no one wants to exchange boxes of goodies. I thunk everyone liked surprises? ??? I had a whole list of practical things lined up to send off for people to enjoy. None of said items were related to the likes of bellybutton lint or used snot rags either. The items I had in mind were practical and useful.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
Griz, why don't we try this over.
I'm sorry, i just think it's wierd.
now if we had a get together
where we all put items in a box, unmarked and then we had to view the items in each box, and then wrote down on a piece of paper who belonged to each box, box "A", box "B", box "C" and so on. the person with the most correct answers got a prize, like a box of beer, or spinach's suburban, or in case he won, he would get your truck.
now that sounds like a hoot!
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Trading boxes? Where and how did you come up with this idea?

Not that it is a bad idea but I would like to here some background on it. You obviously have done it before or got it from somewhere...?

Offline Benny

• Master Outdoorsman
It may come from these GPS or Cashe followers who stash stuff all around the state and others find it by using a GPS to follow the corrdanance to the stash.

Then they take the item and leave something of thiers in it's place.

????????Maybe .

Benny
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
 I got it from some trappin buddies. The idea is to get rid of a bunch of stuff you no longer use or are extra but that others would have a use for. And it's a surprise, everyone playing gets some prizes.

That would be a good idea jiggle only thing is then one person would get a box of loot, this way everyone does.

The trappin buds get a bit of fun out of it by throwin extra stuff in there like ear wax, used snot rags and etc. I kinda wanted to stay away from that sort of stuff my self.
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Bah...I spend to much on gas already, but I would be interested in a box of beer.? It sounds interesting, but I'm not familiar with the concept. So everything in the box has to be personal in some way? Heck, why don't we all just trade boxes of beer? :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 06/11/06, 07:01:08 AM by Joe »
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!