Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO on your phone  (Read 5376 times)

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
I don't know if anyone looks at this site on your phone, but if you do there is a mobile version without pictures that will load much faster for you.

http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?action=forum;wap2

« Last Edit: June 06/06/07, 07:26:49 PM by hedrocks »

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
cool thanks..
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Thank you Mr Webmaster sir!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't get on MNO using my phone very often, but I am glad I can!  I like this feature, and hope it doesn't stop.  It's nice to have it there when I want it or need it!
Thanks Hedrocks for all your hard work! :rock:
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Wow! I have been trying to access the site from the reg address and it just takes forever. This is a very nice feature. Thanks.

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Wow! I have been trying to access the site from the reg address and it just takes forever. This is a very nice feature. Thanks.

Wow, are you behind on your post!!  You probably could have used this information like 4 months ago!!  :rotflmao:

~gg

...just givin' ya a hard time....!  ;D

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO

Wow, are you behind on your post!!  You probably could have used this information like 4 months ago!!  :rotflmao:

~gg

...just givin' ya a hard time....!  ;D

New phone. Never had the internet on my phone until 2 days ago........  :kermit:

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Okay...you got me there!  :moon:  :happy1:

~gg  :withstupid:

ooops...I meant
~gg  :queen: ...well maybe I will be again SOMEDAY...you had to go and wreck it for me didn't ya?