Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: German Shorthaired Pointer  (Read 1619 times)

Offline RavenDog

• Outdoorsman
Looking for another dog.  Looking for a German Shorthair pointer a puppy to a 1 year old.  Open on colors.  Located in Saint Cloud,  Any leads will be wonderful looking to spend up to about 400-500. Depending on Color, location, History.   320-980-5348  Chad

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Sorry I can't help on finding a dog.  But you couldn't have made a better choice on the breed.  Good Luck!
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dogonpoint

• Outdoorsman
Try Matt at Fox Run Kennels near Mora.  Wish I had a number for you.  Good guy, good trainer usually has a few started dogs around the kennel.
Never trust a man without a vice, cause if he's hiding it, it must be real bad.

Offline huntr42

• Outdoorsman
well it would seem the first rule to finding a good pup is to keep your appt with the breeder not leave him sitting and waiting for your call to come out and look over the pups,I canceled a fishing trip becaise I thought you were serious about seeing the pups, instead I spend several hours waiting, you could have called or emailed me or even left a message here, If there was some kind of emergency then I apologize if not please do not contact me about the pups again

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
have you tried calling the number he listed to see what happened ? its a shame to let a prospective buyer go by without knowing the reason !
but your right a phone call is always good  :coffee:

ive actually been kicken around the thought of buying one myself , ill let you know though  :happy1: