Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Gun Ownership Rights  (Read 1870 times)

Offline Crazy4Outdoors

• Outdoorsman
In the news today:
"Supreme Court rules in favor of gun ownership rights "

Here's the link:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080626/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_guns

Offline Finlander

• Outdoorsman
What a relief ! I'm happy with the outcome of that vote. Now the anti-gunners can go lick their wounds . :toast: ;D

Offline jkcmj

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
The main thing we can take from the supreme courts vote is the importance of the next election.  If we get a liberal anti-gun president in the whitehouse(Obama) we could actually see this ruling reversed in the next few years.  As it was, this was only a 5-4 vote majority.  If George Bush had not replaced the last two Supreme Court Justices with Conservative Pro-Gun Judges we would have lost our collective constitutionally guaranteed gun rights.

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
What a relief ! I'm happy with the outcome of that vote. Now the anti-gunners can go lick their wounds . :toast: ;D

well said  :happy1: :kermit:

Offline Finlander

• Outdoorsman
I'm surprised that there was not more comment on this subject .