Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2009 St. Paul Ice Fishing & Winter Sports Show  (Read 3268 times)

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Who's all going this year?

December 4 - 6, 2009
St. Paul RiverCentre

Show Hours
Friday: 1pm – 9pm
Saturday: 10am – 7pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm

Ticket Prices
Adults: $8
Children 6-12: $4
Children 5 & Under: Free

$1.00 off Coupon Link

Something new this year:

Bring your old rods and reels to booth 721 to donate to Fishing For Life for underserved youth in the Twin Cities and receive a $5 gift certificate from Thorne Bros., good towards merchandise purchased at their booth (#531) during the 2009 St. Paul Ice Fishing & Winter Sports Show (limit one certificate per person).

Fishing For Life is accredited by the National Parks and Recreation Association as a TakeMeFishing Agency committed to engaging youth in fishing and outdoor activities. Fishing programs include the High C's Adventure, Fish-A-Thon, and FishFair. Fishing equipment is delivered to youth participants during these events. Visit the Fishing For Life website  for more information.

St. Paul Ice Fishing and Winter Sports Show Website
« Last Edit: November 11/18/09, 11:35:29 AM by Jeff »
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yea, I don't think I'll be able to make it this year.

Anaways......every time I go, I just spend money I ain't got!  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline spear foot 1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 I live hour and half from the cities, is it worth the drive?  Always wanted to go.

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I live hour and half from the cities, is it worth the drive?  Always wanted to go.

I live 3+ hours away and I went a couple years ago.  I came home with some much needed "toys" (auger, flasher, tackle) .  There is definately some savings to be had there.  Seems everyone is running specials on something.  Even if you aren't looking to buy something, it's alot of fun just checking everything out.  Alot of new products make their debut there.   Not to mention the drawings and the seminars they have.   :happy1:
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline spear foot 1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 Ok  you talked me into it.  Its all interstate travel so its not that bad,

Offline BK19

• Outdoorsman
    • keechracing
my wallet is as empty as a monday morning church