Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: St Croix in Prescott by the beach.  (Read 1982 times)

Offline wallydiver

Has anybody been down to the St Croix by the beach in Prescott? I use to fish down there years ago for Saugers and use to do pretty well. I was also wondering the ice depth?

Thanks

Offline kingfisher1

• Master Outdoorsman
not many people fish down by prescott during the hard water season.  Most people are farther north by bayport.  If interested infishing by prescott during the hard water season, let me know.  I fish that section a lot during the open water season, but not suring the ice season.  As far as ice, I know there's 18 inches by bayport.  Can't say for sure by prescott, as it's a river and it could change.
walleyes, pannies, esox, cats, I don't care, let's go fishing!!

Offline wallydiver

Hey thanks Kingfisher for the response. I use to fish down there years ago for Walleyes and Saugers and we use to do real well. I went down there today to see if anybody was down there and there is actually pepole driving out. There was about 10 shacks out there including some sleeper shacks.

Offline kingfisher1

• Master Outdoorsman
Like I said in my last post, most people go up by Bayport.  I would imagine down by prescott would be pretty good.  If you want a fihing partner, let me know.  I wouldn't mind trying that section during the hard water season. I fishing it a lot during open water.
walleyes, pannies, esox, cats, I don't care, let's go fishing!!