Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: St. Croix report 2/19  (Read 1928 times)

Offline kingfisher1

• Master Outdoorsman
I went out on the Croix today with Don Lincoln from Wilcraft.  We went out of Bayport and tried a dozen or so different spots, looking for fish.  It seemed like where ever we went, the fish were either small, or extremely tight lipped.  We talked to a few other guys fishing and they weren't catching anything what-so-ever. 

Going a little off topic, the Wilcraft is a great machine!!!   :happy1:  Don really knows that machine, and to prove what the wilcraft will do, he drove it right up to the edge of the open water by the discharge, dropped to front wheels over the edge of the ice into the open water, and dropped a line into the water, and we fished there for about 15 minutes.  The Wilcraft is a great machine for early/late ice!!!!  We fished for a little while on 2 inches of ice and felt 100% comfortable doing so in the Wilcraft!
« Last Edit: February 02/20/09, 10:21:49 AM by kingfisher1 »
walleyes, pannies, esox, cats, I don't care, let's go fishing!!

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
I've seen the videos of the Wilcraft in action, but I still would have taken his word for it.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline kingfisher1

• Master Outdoorsman
here are some pictures taken today if what we were doing with the Wilcraft. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
walleyes, pannies, esox, cats, I don't care, let's go fishing!!