Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: non resident spearing bill passed ?  (Read 1744 times)

Offline spear foot 1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 From what I gather the bill passed  for non residents to now spear in minnesota. Which I am kinda happy to see being my brother is a south dakota resident and now can spear when hes home. Also it allows me to spear in north dakota hopefully. North dakota you can only spear if your home state allows them to spear where you are from. And alot of people worry that out of staters are gonna come and take big northerns I personally don't belive that becuz it takes equipment and time to spear and people on fishing trips usually don't like to sit around and wait they want action and besides spearing is a dying sport and theres getting less of us sick die hards all the time.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Sakajawea has some big  Gators!  Good luck, you can also spear in SD...only place you can spear walleyes :fishing2:

Offline spear foot 1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 Fort peck montana is also a hot spot with some big gators.