Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: idaho wolf hunt  (Read 4736 times)

Offline spear foot 1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 I was reading the december issue of fur fish and game and theres a article about a idaho guy who shot a wolf. He got so much hate mail he posted it on a web site. You have to read this stuff!!!!!!!  the web site is www.idahooutdoors.blogspot.com   look under wolf hunt

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
good stuff.  Sounds like a great guy.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline spear foot 1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 I cant believe what those people write for comments they have to be the biggest hypocrites of them all.   Save the wolf. thats what they say we are going to have to deal with here in minnesota. I wonder where all these animal rights people live.  Sure they cant live in a house or apartment could they?  Becuz if they do I bet its made out of lumber which comes from living trees and take away the tree where will the spotted owl live. :scratch:  They should put all the anti's this and that  up  in alaska or northwest territories  with a knife. And see how long they last saving the world.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow!!!!!!!!  I cannot believe how people have gone off on the guy.  And they say he is sick and twisted. 

Where can I find his email address and contact him and say great work!   :toast:
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline 22lex

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Photo-op
Wow!!!!!!!!  I cannot believe how people have gone off on the guy.  And they say he is sick and twisted. 

Where can I find his email address and contact him and say great work!   :toast:

I think its on his blog, if it isn't then he hiding everything now, for good reason with all these loonies out there.
Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
-WC Fields

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
People never cease to amaze me..... :doah: :scratch:  Alot of "broken units" out there.... sometimes I wonder if some folks are from a different planet than I.  Its scary reading peoples words calling Robert evil and calling for his death and also his childrens because he killed one of Gods "fur babies".... looks to me like we need some more cells to be filled right next to Charles Mansons..... To the "beings" that lash out at Robert like they have.... one question,  WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY IN THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN?   :scratch: :banghead:

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
why some people are ridiculous. calling for a "hunter season" they would rather see a person die instead of a animal. thats idiotic. like to see one of them coffee sipping tree huggin hippies try to hunt me.

Offline 22lex

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Photo-op
It also amazes me too. It's a shame that all this thought and time has been spent by countless people to pour the anger, anguish, love, and hate towards someone that legally harvested an animal, LEGALLY. You would think there was a mass extinction going on right now around Yellowstone with all of the bad comments made towards someone who sure seems to be a true steward of the land. If any of those fur huggers bothered to check out his actual blog, he has numerous pictures of the serene landscape in Wyoming and the surrounding areas. Not only is he a hunter, but an avid outdoorsman that enjoys taking pictures as much as harvesting animals.

Apparently when it comes to wolf loving harassers, there is no holds barred from making absolute fools of yourselves. Is there some unknown rule that when a wolf is killed all morons around the globe rally around one another and their fur hugging ways to spew their drivel? I really don't think we would have a hard time here in Minnesota as there are way too many wolves, and way too many people in this state to stick up for guys like Robert if it came down to a hunting season.

I think the "huggers" would think twice about the harvests of animals or "hunting seasons on hunters" if they were to plow headlong into a mule deer going 75 on I-90 west of Sheridan, WY. Then again most of these e-mails (generalization) are coming from wolf watchers, and people who probably don't even set foot in the three state area of MT, ID, WY and have gotten their information from the Discovery Channel, and furhuggers.org.

I especially enjoy reading the fur huggers who wrote things like; "you know since you killed an alpha female, you just killed a dozen of them", or "how can you stand there holding that dead body of that animal, and feel proud?" Or "you know they mate for life, and you just killed a wife." WTF????? I guess the best comment that I enjoyed is the fact that because he hunts, he is considered a redneck (I'll even admit to that). The wierdest comment was some guy that tied in his hunting to sadistic, "sexual fantasies". Really? Who comes up with this crap? :rotflmao:

I wish I was wicked crazy smart on the 'puter. With all those e-mail addresses of the harassers that he smartly posted, he could sure make some crazy marketing money with click-throughs (spam). Alas, I am not, and have to rant on this website  :cry:

Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
-WC Fields

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't begin to understand the mentality of the tree hugger..  they are truly peace loving individuals until someone disagrees with them.. WTF is wrong with those people.  I can't wait until national geo does another show on "living with wolves" or "how to love the grizzlys" or do they get tired of releasing the statements that "bob of the I love wolves show was eaten after the pack got hungry and decided to eat the weak critter that kept crying over tree stumps and trying to hug them"
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline spear foot 1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 I have gone back to the website 2-3  times just to reread it and still cant beileve it. :scratch:

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm going to email the guy and A: tell him congrats for a great hunt and B: hear his story and post it here so we can enjoy it.

To heck with the wackos  :moon:  .... But remember, Jesse Ventura has hunted man......  :scratch:
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
There was one psyco/anti on ther that said he used to spend his vacations in Utah and Montana, and was so distraught that he spent this years vacation in the great state of Minnesota where everyone loves wolves and protected them... :scratch: :rotflmao:  Isnt that kind of a first graders mentality....?  Man, I'll admit I respect and maybe admire them to a certain degree because Im an outdoor type person, and think they have a place in "our world"... but I also understand that you dont have to hate or fear them to realize their numbers need to be controlled, and that means killing some of them.  The angle some of the anti's on there with the ol'  "Do you think youre a big, tough man now that you murdered a wolf, dressed up like a GI-Joe" deal confirms their maturity and mental capacity and makes me laugh out loud! ;D  Yet at the same time, I almost (....almost :whistling:) feel sorry for someone that has some real issues to the point where they have such a sheltered, ignorant take on things and would lash out in that way :scratch:.... why doesnt the other side(our side) lash out as they do when we dont agree with them?  What a strange, strange world we live in..... :bonk: