Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: does and fawns  (Read 4552 times)

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
that's all i see.
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You are not looking in the right place then.  :cry: :cry:

Offline MNBucKKiller

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
yup keep trying.  If you have does and fawns you most certally have bucks. 

It all comes down to the right place, right time

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hunter2,
Just keep looking at them long enough and they may grow antlers.  Spend long enough time in a deer stand and you never know what tricks the mind will play.  Good luck.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Jdrummer

• Master Outdoorsman
that's all i see.
Tell me about it!  :cry: Well wait ,I have seen bucks ... on my trail camera!
Pratice doesn't make perfect, Perfect pratice makes perfect!

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
yeah, look in the right place dammit!

hey, you mind if I bring scroungie down to shoot one of them does and fawns? bet they taste good :happy1:
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
Must have caught some bug yesterday. Slept just about the whole day. Almost talked to the toilet and had no energy. Missed out on a good day.
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250

Piss on it and walk away

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
hunter, That sound like  :doah: And you are  :offtopic: Just have 24 of these :drinking: or go get :help: I am all so  :sorry: to here that you missed out on a whole day of hunting. But I did not need to know that you was talking to the toilet  :puke: maybe you will have a better day :happy1:

Offline Jdrummer

• Master Outdoorsman
Wild, I think we are going to have to disable your smileys  :rotflmao: ! jk
Pratice doesn't make perfect, Perfect pratice makes perfect!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
If you  :scratch: you are going to disable my  :happybounce: away. You got a other thing coming.  :banghead: I will come and :mysterymachine: your  :moon: to jail  :police: Then you will not be doing no  :fishing: or  :fudd: and you will have to eat  :spam: food :puke: from a  :chef: that like your  :moon: and then you will need  :help: after the big guy  :taz:  training-087 get a hold of you. You will be  :scratch: of a  :drinking: as you are  :censored: at you jail mats  :blues brothers:  :oops1: Now said you are  :sorry: for wanting to disable my  :happy1: and you are :offtopic: here  :doah: Because I am not  :newhere: and I am the  :king: of  ;) here and you will not be the  :queen2: in jail  :moon: and we are can  :tequila;  :toast: and go  :fishing2: and  :fudd: and eat  :popcorn: and have a good time  :woot: and we all can  :rotflmao: and play in the  :snow5: Now I am  :coffee:  :whistling: here. for you to say  :sorry: and to  :bow: at my smileys.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
Went out a little yesterday and found human tracks in the snow. There was also some blood spots next to them. It makes you wonder if they shot the deer on your land or on theres and then just walked on mine without even calling first. I have my number on the signs, all it would take is a couple seconds to call. My camera battery was dead or I would have had them on camera.
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250

Piss on it and walk away

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hunter2,
Don't leave us hanging here.  Did you backtrack the human tracks? Did you follow them to where they ended?  Did the people get a deer?  You know, the rest of the story.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
I followed the deer tell it ran into the neighbors land. I didn't follow his tracts back to where he shot it. I wasn't feeling up to par yet from being sick on Sat. I saw pickup tracks on the neighbors land that went along the west side and then on the south side. I'm sure someone picked him up. He started from the north side acording to the tracks I found.
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250

Piss on it and walk away