Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Long Lake Ice fishing contest coming up soon!  (Read 3966 times)

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Its time for the Long Lake Ice Fishing Contest once again! :woot: :dancinred:  The New Brighton Sportsmans Club is having its 60th(?) annual ice fishing contest Sunday Feb 7th on Long Lake in New Brighton.  You can get tickets at Beiswengers hardware in NB, or I can get you some.  They will also sell them "at the gate"... Lots of prizes, raffles, food and fun! (tons of door prizes)  ITS ONLY $2.00 a ticket! :bow: :dancinred:  Where can you find that deal?  NOWHERE! :happy1: Let me know if youd like more info....

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Directions.... Long Lake is on the North side of 694, you take Long Lake Rd exit off 694, there's a service road off Long Lake Rd that goes down to the landing....  The Contest is from 2 to 4pm... minnows on the lake, holes will be drilled.... :fishing2: Did I say tickets are only $2 ?!?!?!?! :dancinred:  :fishing2: :woot: