Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Where will you be this 4th?  (Read 4106 times)

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
With the 4th of July coming up next weekend...Where will you be spending your 4th?

My family has a mini reunion at our cabin near Upper Red Lake.  We will be catching some of those nice walleye, 4-wheeling, playing some softball and volleyball, and hanging out by the camp fire.

How do you plan to spend the 4th this year?   :USA:
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline BiggA

• Master Outdoorsman
We spend the 4th at my parents place on Forest Lake. My sons birthday is the 5th so kind of a double celebration.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Sadly enough I will be working  :cry: and then later that week I may get to work even more as Nurses may strike.......  :bs:

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
We will be staying home... People here in the hood have some decent fireworks.

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
First I will be  :toast: which leads to  :tequila; and then followed by  :drinking: but hopefully won't end in  :puke:.  Oh, and up north near Rutledge.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
I spent a lot of time in Rutledge! The end zone I think it was.. ;D

randy
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Dan R.

• Master Outdoorsman
First time in a while but I will be in town
spuds@mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN (www.minnesotaoutdoorsman.com )

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Ill be up in near Pelican Rapids at our lake place.  Usually try to get all the family up there and do some fishing and what not.  Its always a good time! 

I wish everyone a safe and exciting 4th of July weekend.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
We will be sitting in a boat on the lake, watching the fireworks........  :dancinred:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
I spent a lot of time in Rutledge! The end zone I think it was.. ;D

randy

It's still there going strong.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
A friend had a mobile home in that park/campground down the road, I bow hunted on private land next to the park/campground. Did a lot of ATV riding around there and McAndrews state forest.

randy
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
ill be up in Clitherall or Park Rapids, i havent decided yet...

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Borgie and I will be in Ely MN. for 3 glorious weeks of fishing in the BWCA. :fishing:

:reporter; Stay tuned for: Lee's Boundary Waters Adventures 2010   :popcorn:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline MNBucKKiller

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Ill be at the cabin in park rapids.

Hey cody if you go to park rapids maybe we could meet up at zorbaz for a beer :-)

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
zorbaz? thats the one out towards nevis right? i only been there once lol was messed up when i got there so dont remember much of the place. i have alot of family in that area and thats were my cousins go there and the eagles in PR. ya ill give you a message if we decide to hit park rapids

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
Nothing. Maybe go out and try to upgrade the Bass or Northern.
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline MNBucKKiller

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
zorbaz? thats the one out towards nevis right? i only been there once lol was messed up when i got there so dont remember much of the place. i have alot of family in that area and thats were my cousins go there and the eagles in PR. ya ill give you a message if we decide to hit park rapids

Awsome!!!  Yes, Zorbaz is located between big sand and little sand.
Wonderful place, good food, pretty waitresses and all the beer you can drink ;-) 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just spent 5 days at a buddies cabin.  Lots of fishing, 4 wheeling and lounging.  I guess I'm staying home for the 4th.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman

Wonderful place, good food, pretty waitresses and all the beer you can drink ;-) 

only thing i remember is the good beer  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :drinking: :drinking:

Offline MNBucKKiller

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

only thing i remember is the good beer  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :drinking: :drinking:

lol sure :whistling:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
For the 4th I will be of course at Lake Iwanttobethere where I will attend the parade and later take in the picnic in the park. Looking forward to hot buttered corn off the grill and cold kegs of Hamms. Sizzling burgers dripping cheese and foot long hot dogs buried in diced onions and relish. The sounds of the lawn mower races and this years ATV pulls. The fabulously fine fingers of Fred and Fiona Fiddler and their son Fred who are just fabulous fiddle players will once again be on hand to perform. I will be getting a seat close to the water to watch the fireworks and the pontoon parade at sunset. Of course I should mention that I will be one of the judges at the Miss Lake Iwanttobethere swimsuit contest.. Just thought I would mention that for all of you guys who will only have their mother in laws to look at for the day.
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!