Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MORE RAIN  (Read 1086 times)

Offline BiggA

• Master Outdoorsman
Another 1 -3 inches possible tonight through tomorrow!  :titanic: This is getting old. I am kinda hoping though that we are getting this moisture out of the way now and this pattern does not hold through winter.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
My property floods... Might be making a road trip tonight to save the RV....
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's been a long time since its been this wet at my property this early in the fall.  Normally we are driving on dry hard ground, now there are mud holes on top of the ridges.  Standing water on some trails.  I was there today and it was just starting to show signs of drying out a little so now we are in for a couple days rain again.  Go figure. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
it better stop for a couple hours in the morning  :taz: :taz: :taz: i finally got the morning off I WANNA GO BOWHUNTING  :taz: :taz: :taz:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad I got some late afternoon fishing in before the rain comes. Windy though and that makes for a cold day on the water  :cold:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
I am kinda hoping though that we are getting this moisture out of the way now and this pattern does not hold through winter.

Hope your right. It would be nice to get some good ice before the snow comes. Sure been messed up the last couple winters with all the slush under the snow.