Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: young wolf ?  (Read 1846 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
We got These pics and think it is just a young male.  What does everyone else think?
They are not the greatest pics. The batteries were really low.

Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looks like a coyote to me.   :whistling:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
I would have to agree with Deadeye on that one.  Looks to have a really small thin body like a yote.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's a picture of an adult and young wolf from northern Wis from a bear bait station camera.

But if you compare the tips of the tails from your photo and mine, they do look alot alike.

Here's more wolf picts to compare against.

Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
those are some funny colored yotes.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
So ya think its a yote. :whistling:  If I were to shoot this yote where is the best spot to shoot it and what to do with the body? :scratch:
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Engine room and if you're not going to keep it... SSS.  Or bury the "yote" in the garden for fertilizer.

Offline hadams

• Outdoorsman
  • fishing relaxes the mind,body,and cleans the soul
    • MIDWEST EXTREME OUTDOORS
We got These pics and think it is just a young male.  What does everyone else think?
They are not the greatest pics. The batteries were really low.

i dont think its a yote !!! to tall for a yote i think its a young wolf out of all the yotes ive shot they never were that tall ! unless the yotes in mn are taller then the ones in wi :scratch:
"What is a Mentor you might ask?"
A Mentor is a brain to pick, an ear to listen , and a push in the right direction
~John Crosby~
VEXILAR PROSTAFF (WI)

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
It doesnt look like it has the body mass of a wolf, if its a young wolf & that tall, it would start getting more bulk also.... Im going with a wiley yote.....

Offline BiggA

• Master Outdoorsman
I say someones german shepard got loose and was chasing deer all over the place. I think it should be taken care of so as not to chase deer anymore.

Offline JECAMERON

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Definitely use an arrow and head that don't match the rest in your quiver...  :whistling: