Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Twins & Yankees tonight  (Read 1374 times)

Offline fishnutbob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Leech lake guide, Walker, Mn.
Go Twins, it would be nice to win two at home but I want a sweep  :woot: three games and home for the next series.  training-087 :happy1:
Bob Auel
Leech lake Guide with www.leisureoutdooradventures.com Guide Boat 2007 19' 3" warrior
218-836-2014

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
DEFINITELY!  I dont care how they win, or how many games it takes (3 would be preferred, but I would take 4 or 5 too).  We have a better team than we have had in alot of years, so we match up alot better with the Yankees and any team.

GO TWINS!!!!  :toast:

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline 22lex

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Photo-op
Three sticks left....man this is a replay from last year!
Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
-WC Fields

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
I feel like the Ump behind the plate has been inconsistent and bad.... there were some balls close to the zone that he had been calling to Tex. and then of course there was the HR.  There were alot of cases like that - i think the twins needed to capitolize on the runners in scoring position.... WE NEED TO GET GAME 2!
I suppose there is still a chance here too.... but Mo is pretty tough.