Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's your prediction $$$$ Vikes @ Pack  (Read 8413 times)

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
the refs messed up everything anyways...

What a bad officiated game..... Did you hear that the refs called Chilly today and said they were sorry about Shaincoe's TD, because it was really a TD.  And their TE's TD was not a TD and it would have been called back if they would have challenged it.
HORRIBLE - thats why they have to instant replay, so they dont make those mistakes!

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
still no excuse for brett to throw 3 picks, but it was the worst officiating i have ever seen. it was just awful, cant win when the refs have it tipped in the packs favor.....

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Definitely, 3 INTs cannot be blamed on the officials!  I think he is done.... his ankle, elbow, and all the off-field antics, I say let TJ get the experience since our season is pretty much done.  So he isnt coming into next year with no on field play for a year....  :banghead:

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
poor jackson.....mcnabb is the vikings QB next year.....remember you heard it here first hha

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
poor jackson.....mcnabb is the vikings QB next year.....remember you heard it here first hha
1 year too late - should have nabbed him this season.... but I guess with Washington doing so bad, we may have a better chance of getting him.
Lets just pay one of the Mannings $30 million and, BOOM, Superbowl!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
                       Last weeks big winners! :dancinred:

Deadeye wins total combined score 52 points for .......$10.00 :happy1:
Deadeye wins Final reverse score 24/28 for................$10.00  :happy1: 

Pheasantman wins half time score for........................$10.00  :happy1: 

Lee donates $ 30.00  :cry:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
the refs messed up everything anyways...

What a bad officiated game..... Did you hear that the refs called Chilly today and said they were sorry about Shaincoe's TD, because it was really a TD.  And their TE's TD was not a TD and it would have been called back if they would have challenged it.
HORRIBLE - thats why they have to instant replay, so they dont make those mistakes!
I heard this morning that the NFL fined Coach Childress $31k for making disparaging comments about the officiating.  What the hell happened to the entire country? Evidently in America you cannot express your opinion.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
it was 35K and i guess in the NFL you dont have freedom of speech, all conversations with league officials are confidental(sp)