Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Police: Wis. man shoots TV after Palin dance  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Prosecutors say a rural Wisconsin man blasted his TV with a shotgun after watching Bristol Palin’s “Dancing with the Stars” routine, sparking an all-night standoff with a SWAT team.

According to court documents, 67-year-old Steven Cowan of the town of Vermont in Dane County became enraged while watching Palin dance on Monday evening. He felt Palin was not a good dancer.

He went to his bedroom and returned to the living room with a shotgun and blasted the TV, then pointed the gun at his wife, who managed to escape and call police. Tactical officers surrounded the house and finally managed to talk Cowan out Tuesday morning.

He has been charged second-degree reckless endangerment, a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and $25,000 in fines. It was unclear whether Cowan has retained an attorney.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    If I had to watch that show I would shoot myself!!    I prefer to change the channel. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I thought about doing that last Sunday watching the viks play ;D
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Im trying to decide if Bristol is a better dancer than the Vikes are a football team....... :scratch:

Offline 22lex

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Photo-op
Sorry sconnies, but that's what happens with too many Old Styles. :happy1:

I seem to remember a nut-bag last year getting pulled over with WI plates who had a painted up goat in his trunk on the way to a vikes/pack game......

Probably a relative.... :whistling:
Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
-WC Fields

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry sconnies, but that's what happens with too many Old Styles. :happy1:

I seem to remember a nut-bag last year getting pulled over with WI plates who had a painted up goat in his trunk on the way to a vikes/pack game......

Probably a relative.... :whistling:

I prefer a cold PBR. :toast:
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.