Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: My Daughter At The Wolves  (Read 1451 times)

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
So I received two lower level tickets for the game against Utah on Wednesday. I thought I would take my five year old, Lizzy, with me. She was at a game when she was 1 but doesn't remember it. The Wolves gave me these tickets to take her. We drove to the Fort Snelling park and ride and took the train downtown. First time on the train for her as well and she loved it!! We got to the game about a half hour early and picked up our tickets at will call. Outside the tickets are some cheerleaders for pictures. Of course she had to have her picture taken with them ALL!!

Outside of Ticketing

Inside making our way around she saw more.

She also got an autographed post of the cheerleaders. We walked a little more and she had her picture taken with a couple of guys from the team.

Then it was time to shoot some baskets, she didn't make any but sure had a great time.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoIoN3FcBhY[/youtube]

She stood in Kevin Love's shoes to compare shoo sizes.

We got some snacks and went to our seats. She, of course, had to have a couple of pics snapped there. She's such a poser.

She really enjoyed the game and was clapping and yelling "Go Wolves" all the time. It was cute as heck. Crunch came around and, you guessed it, time for more pics.

The Wolves honored Lindsay Whalen at half time for winning the gold medal this summer.

I was tired of taking pics so Lizzy took some of herself.

Then she had to pose for one more.

We took one together. You can tell I'm tanked on Vicodin & IB Profin cause of my wisdom teeth being yanked.

It was going into the fourth quarter now and the Wolves had a 13 pt lead!! The crowd was really getting into it so Lizzy was really getting into it. About that time a girl with flowers came and sat down in front of is. Turns out it was Lindsay Whalen. We got up and asked if Lizzy could have her picture with her and she said "No Problem".

Wolves did a choke job down the stretch. They blew their lead and lost. Overall we had a great time together. Lizzy is ready to go for another game and I told her I'd see what I can do. Win or loose by the team it was a great evening with my daughter and, in reality, that's all I was looking for out of it.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Cool pics and looks like a good time for the daughter!
 :happy1:

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
A day with dad that she will not forget!  PRICELESS
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.