Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: John Wayne VS Clint Eastwood  (Read 6968 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Clint doesn't feel bad.  Gerrymandering so the lesser man can win happens all the time.  Don't be haters just because the person you elected to represent Marion has been taken to the cleaners.  Here are some others who voted John Wayne.  You guys better bus some more people into the polls  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Which way do I go to vote for Marion as the toughest cowboy?

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Pretty much says it all.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Big Earl at the General store is already offering Valentine Day special packages for sale. The Duke special comes in a keg of Whiskey cut in half and has a couple of bottles of whiskey, some red roses, a tobacco pouch with rollin papers a Winchester rifle, two boxes of cartridges a ten gallon hat and a dusty Calvary style shirt with leather vest. A life size target cut out of Clint Eastwood is included but usually asked to be removed.

The other package has a cheap red wine a pack of swisser sweets in a wicker basket and some chocolate covered prunes. Also one size small pink tee shirt with orangutan hair on it. A little sign says the package is free for the takin but no one has.  :whistling:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Is the John Wayne tough guy  spirit still alive in this world?   I do believe there are a select few that walk among us.  Here is a little guy that clearly has it.   :happy1:

« Last Edit: February 02/10/11, 08:33:00 AM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Can't get anymore cowboy than this.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Is that a bracelet around his wrist?  Real Manly.   :happy1:  You guys prove my point and I don't even have to do any work.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
        :blablabla:   Your guy and his buddies don't look too intimidating.    :rotflmao: