Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Lets see you property  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
MNO and Deadeye and others have posted pics of their hunting land, Let all post of ours. whether
it be the campsite or hunting land. I will start with my camping/base camp.

randy

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/28/11, 02:16:07 PM by Randy Kaar »
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
this is a bridge that we made an "apache" fort on top. we've used it to hunt when it's rainin but the kids mostly play in it.. it's right on the trail

If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
and here is the hunting shack.. most of the material we used on this we scored from the free adds on craigslist or from the curb, plus the scratch and dent at menards.

If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Very nice Beeker!

randy
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Does that white lattice really keep out the animals?  Me thinks you have skunks, racoons, badgers, groundhougs and rabbits under there. :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
the lattice was a touch from my brother to give it curb appeal... we were going to add some flower boxes under the window, but the beer started calling us and it never got done. and yes the racoons under the shack are very polite..

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Flower boxes would give it that special touch!  ;D

randy
bonehead149@yahoo.com