Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Anyone else been sick?  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
These damn viruses and allergies are kicking my a$$.

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Online deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Oh, crap, now I have to disinfect my monitor. :puke:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A lot of 'em going around. I will have had this crud for a week now tomorrow and I have officially become the largest producer of snot and phlegm in the free world. Nothing a good bender wouldn't help cure. :tequila;
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Just when I thought I was doing ok, went to bed the other day with excruciating pain when swallowing.....Woohoo! Now all stuffed up and ready for that bender Dotch was talking about! ;D
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been real lucky this winter, so far, But then I stay away from adding any water to my WIld Turkey and I think that is the key  :whistling:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ah, maybe that's my problem. Adding quinine water to my gin has protected me against malaria this winter however. :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
No sooner do I say I have been having a good winter then the granddaughter passes on her cold to me. One should aways be leary when a cute blond says she wantes to "Cuddle" Not looking foward to having to go in the tube on Monday for the MRI on my ankle. One place where you should not go into a coughing spasm..
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!