Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: bear guides  (Read 1612 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
I'm going to be bear hunting this fall If I get drawn In the Remer area.  I own 30 acreas but deer hunt on this land and didn't really want to do all of the hard work involved in the baiting process.  Does anybody have a guide that they have used and would recomend in the area. 
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline jkcmj

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I am not sure on your zone, but the MN bear guides association might be a good place to start.  You can hover your mouse over your zone and it will give you a list of guides in that area.  They also have a list of all members that list the zones they guide in.  I am sure other guides are available as well.  Here is a link to the map on the bear guides site.

http://www.mnbearguidesassoc.com/

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
thanks for the help
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
THERE WAS A GUY ON HWY 6 SOUTH OF REMER THAT USED TO BAIT FOR GUYS. HE OWNED THE POLARIS DEALERSHIP AND HAS THERES PORTABLE STANDS FOR SALE. HE IS BY THUNDER LAKE across from the bar and resturant there if this helps.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
THERE WAS A GUY ON HWY 6 SOUTH OF REMER THAT USED TO BAIT FOR GUYS. HE OWNED THE POLARIS DEALERSHIP AND HAS THERES PORTABLE STANDS FOR SALE. HE IS BY THUNDER LAKE across from the bar and resturant there if this helps.

Not to stray to far off topic, my brother bear hunted in Wis last fall (took a small boar) and he had a bear guide bait during the week for him.  He supplied bait for his piles and some for the guide for his clients.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.