Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Major decision being made on MN bear hunting!  (Read 10026 times)

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
I am tempted to click on one of those links.... but I don't to catch a computer virus from the  :censored: they push on those sites.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline jkcmj

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I think you can get the idea from the URL's alone... But lest some deny the white elephant that is lurking around this whole issue, I think it would benefit them to see the stuff the great "education" folks at the Bear Center think you should get involved with if you are "with" them.

Offline jkcmj

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
March 16th update on the Lily facebook page...

Representative Phyllis Kahn sent a draft of a bill she will introduce.  It is not the ultimate protection we need, but it is a step in the right direction.  It should stimulate good discussion and should pass.  Phyllis is a tremendous asset to have working on this.  She has judged the level of support in the legislature and pushed the limit with her bill.  It will help while we all continue to push for protection.  This fight will continue into next year.  Meanwhile, we will gain strength.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline jkcmj

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
They are working on the language for a bill to be introduced in the legislature to protect collared bears.  Most negotiations take place before a bill ever gets to the legislature.  We need to have hunters voicing their concern to key legislators before it ever gets to committee to be certain your voice is heard before the bills come up for committee vote.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
most politicians are going to have a good hard think before pissing off a bunch of hunters in minnesota
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
thats what this lady must not realize, shes going to piss off all the wrong people and wont be re-elected. this bill wont pass, she can say it will, but it really goes way out of her reach and power.
« Last Edit: March 03/20/11, 09:23:35 PM by Cody Gruchow »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
as wacko as this kahn is i dont know how she ever gets re-elected!! :bonk:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!