Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: RIP Cricket  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
I lost a friend this morning, A young man... He was a Desrt storm vet in Iraq. A true hero in my eyes... He fought cancer for a few years and it finally got him... We will miss you Cricket!

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Sorry to hear about your loss.  God bless the troops!
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry for your loss Randy.  
My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends and all who knew him.

Sounds like he was a fantastic man and a true hero - Billy Joel said it, only the good die young.

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Sorry to hear about your loss.

My thoughts and prayers are also with his family and friends. It's always hard to hear loved ones passing away.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry to hear that. hope his family is well
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline spear foot 1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Thanks all... The funeral wasnt easy on either family or friends. I have never seen so many people show up for a wake. Here is a link of a article from a few years back, Shows that Cricket wasnt afraid of death and tried to kick it's ass.

randy

http://www.eastsidereviewnews.com/main.asp?SectionID=64&SubSectionID=130&ArticleID=1694&TM=45418.66.html
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com