Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: ?  (Read 3375 times)

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
?
It was clear when I left the house, after 1 hour in my pocket the marker was almost worn off, back the the drawing board.

can we tape a piece of paper on the lid and wright on it so it wont rub off

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Do what ever it takes except photoshop.  My best advice would be a permanent marker.  It won't rub off.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Yeah I would think a sharpie should work well although I don't even have a lid yet. The house is full of every color lid but white.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  It's all part of the challenge.  :popcorn:--- the sharpie works.  :happy1:

What color lid does that artificial meat have??    :scratch: 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline walkingstick3

• Outdoorsman
I took the lid of the veggie dip (still explaining to my wife why the container has no lid and is in a ziplock bag) and wrote on it with a Sharpie. You saw how that worked out for me. I had it in the pocket of my jacket and when I pulled it out for the picture I thought, crap whats next. Something with paint I'm thinking.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
this lid is going to be more of a problem then you thou, bring the lid and a marker wight it on just before you  :Photography:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Use a permanent marker---let it dry-.  If you are worried put clear tape over it.  No problem. :doah:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun trying to keep clear tape on in -10 weather  :cold:    :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
New ?

3. Contest runs from Dec 1, 2011, till April 1, 2011, at midnight.

Is this March 31 at midnight or April 1 at midnight?

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Rules for this year are April 1st at midnight.  Unfortunately the mild winter and early end of the ice season will most likely end in an early end for next years challenge.  Almost any other year we could be chasing big pike, walleye and panfish until April 1st.  I would ask that if you have fish to post put them up.  The ice season this year is over.  It would be nice for the organizers to be able to end this one so we can start working out the details for next year.   ;D  If it was up to me the end next year would be March 31st at midnight.  The consensus at this point is the end of the Minnesota game fish end. Polls will be added so that we can get input from members to make it bigger and better next year.