Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Twins trade Revere!  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
The Twins traded Ben Revere to the Philly's for a major league starter and a minor league pitching prospect.

My questions are...

Who's going to play centerfield now with both Span and Revere gone?

How did we not get more for Span if we got two quality players for Revere?

Here is a link to the story:
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20121206&content_id=40552648&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Swany

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hicks or Benson will probably take over unless they pick up a veteran floating around. I have heard it is Hicks job to lose now.

The prospect we recieved from Span was high end value (Top 50), compared to Revere's returns which are middle of the road guys at this point. So it is going to be another wait and see.

I trust Terry Ryan to turn this thing around, so I support both moves.

~Swany

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I enjoyed watching Revere play but we need some starting pitching. Off this trade we get a starter and a future stater to go along with the pitcher we picked up in the Span trade. As for out fielders that is one thing MN has a lot of in the farm system. Masteroni and Hicks come to mind as replacements and there is another kid in double AA that put up some real good numbers last year to. At least MN is doing some at the winter meetings this year. I am still waiting to see if they move Willingham for yet another pitcher and are the M&M boys safe from the trading block?
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!