Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Twins trade Span  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
The Twins have traded centerfielder Denard Span to Washington for a pitching prospect.

I was hoping we would get a major league proven starter for him.

Good for Span he is going to a really good team that has a ton of young talent. The Nationals should be good for quite a while.

Here is a link to the whole story:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20121129&content_id=40463290&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
The Meyer kid is 6-9 and can throw in the upper 90's has four pitches and should be ready to come up in 2014 Twins reduce payroll by almost 5 mil which now can be spent on another pitcher. Sounds like the Twins are going to address the lack of starting pitching, who will be next on the trading block, My bet is Willingham. Twins are deep in outfielders but no pitchers in the minors.
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!