Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikings pick xxxxxxxxx with the '8th pick  (Read 2145 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
So who do you think we take.  I myself am hoping they get Jerry Ricecake.  I say that because it sounds like they are going to be dumb enough to take a QB at number 8.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline MN RACK ATTACK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I would say Khalil Mack or CJ Mosley would be the smart choice but somehow I feel they are going to go with a subpar QB in the 8th spot. 1 of the 3 might turn out ok but none of them are a Andrew Luck.
2020 Big Buck Slayer

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Vikes will wait until their time runs out again and pick a QB with the 9th pick :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
They will trade their #8 down for extra picks.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
my sources say they are high on CJ Mosley from alabama. and i honestly think they trade down to pick up picks. also dont be suprised to see them draft AJ Macarron in the 2nd round or maybe early 3rd round.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
 Cody i hope you are right
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
im not high on any of the QBS in this draft. so the top 3 QBS I do not want. manziel will be a bust. bridgewater is not far behind. and bortles well why in the world would you use a top 10 pick on a qb that is a project... AJ Mcarron(sp) comes from a big time program with plenty of wins under his belt. is smart with the ball. is very accurate. can read a defense, isn't very mobile(which I like) doesn't have a huge arm is a knock against him.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
and McCarron has a hot girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!