Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: weather websites  (Read 3288 times)

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline TNT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
someone said yesterday that ankorage was at 44 degrees.
that should put us in the clear in ten days...or less?
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline Dr.Bob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ;D ;)  44 degrees in anchorage alaska on tuesday , it takes bout 7 days and nights to get here and then there are usually 2 days of bitter wind to go with sunny days ! solar winds caused by the suns heat rays ! so expect cold to go with the sun and dont be fooled by bright sun lite . it even gets cold in the desert at nite
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline redneck rambo

• Outdoorsman
I am an avid snowmobiler and there is a great website in Houghton MI run by a private meterologist called John Dee's snow central it is as follows: www.johndee.com
That's gonna leave a mark!

Offline redneck rambo

• Outdoorsman
I forgot to mention www.accuweather.com. This site is really great for the outdooorsman because you can get hourly (projected up to 48 hours out) temps, windspeed & direction.  I find this especially usefull for bow hunting, I use the information to choose which stands I'm going to hunt and from which direction I will approach them.   You just enter your zipcode and then you can drill down as far as you need to.
That's gonna leave a mark!